18" x 18" Milcor Architectural Grade Flush Access Door Style M with Cam Latch
•Door Size: 18" x 18"
•Opening Size: 18-1/4" x 18-1/4"
•Material: Attractive... Read More
Milcor M Access Doors provide critical service access in drywall, masonry or tile walls or ceilings and offer superior resistance to corrosion.
- Door Size: 18" x 18"
- Opening Size: 18-1/4" x 18-1/4"
- Material: Attractive one-piece 16-gauge steel frame and door panel
- Finish: Powder Coated White
- Hinge: Concealed Spring Hinges mounted to frame to allow 175º opening for complete access. Extracting pin from hinge leaf attached to panel permits panel removal.
- Lock: Screwdriver operated cam latch.
- Our most popular access door with a one-piece frame is the standard for the industry. The attractive 16 gauge one-piece frame provides a 100% clear opening with superior strength, rigidity, and true square shape.
- The 16 gauge door panel is mounted to the frame on concealed spring hinges that open to 175 degrees for complete access without allowing the door to impact the wall.
- For easy opening, the cam latch release mechanism moves the edge of the door panel outward to provide a finger hold.
- Available in white powder-coated steel. Optional primed colors also include gray, gold sand, and jet black.
*If expedited shipping is required, please call 1-800-334-9815.
Many other sizes are available. Please call or e-mail to inquire about other options. Please call to place your order if expedited shipping is needed.