18" x 18" Milcor Standard Flush Access Door Style DW with Cam Latch
•Door Size: 18" x 18"
•Opening Size: 18-1/2" x 18-1/2"
Milcor DW Access Doors provide critical service access in drywall ceilings or walls. The door style is flush with provision to conceal flange with drywall cement.
- Door Size: 18" x 18"
- Opening Size: 18-1/2" x 18-1/2"
- Material: 16-gauge steel frame surrounded by a galvanized steel drywall bead. 16-gauge door panel.
- Finish: Powder Coated White
- Hinge: Concealed Spring Hinges mounted to frame to allow 175º opening for complete access. Extracting pin from hinge leaf attached to panel permits panel removal.
- Lock: Screwdriver operated cam latch.
- Optional Colors: Gray, Gold Sand, and Jet Black
- Flush panel means that the door is unobtrusive in appearance.
- The outer frame has a special drywall bead configuration so that drywall cement may be applied to cover and conceal the flange.
- Standard sizes fit standard wood stud or steel stud spacing of 12”, 16”, or 24” on center with no additional bracing.
- Special double-acting concealed spring hinges allow opening to 175 degrees for complete access.
- The Milcor DW Access Door complements drywall construction in a flush wall or ceiling installation.
- Available in brilliant white. Optional primed colors also include gray powder-coated steel, gold sand, and jet black.
*If expedited shipping is required, please call 1-800-334-9815.
Many other sizes are available. Please call or e-mail to inquire about other options. Please call to place your order if expedited shipping is needed.