Miro RSS3 Rooftop Sleeper Support
•the RSS3 is made out of 100% recycled PVC and will support a variety of small conduit and condensate piping
•manufactured in a reflective white to match the trend in commercial...
The RSS3 Rooftop Sleeper Support is designed to support a variety of small electrical pipes, conduits, and walkway planks. The RSS3 is manufactured through a plastic extrusion process using 100% recycled PVC material. The support is designed for installation without roof penetrations, flashings, or damage to the roofing material and can be used on any commercial roofing system.
The RSS3 is a contractor-grade, cost-effective, lightweight solution that is 3ft long and can be cut to the desired length. Each 3-foot piece weighs 3 lbs and is easily transported onto a rooftop. They can be conveniently cut to 6" or longer on the job site. TEK screws or other self-tapping fasteners are used to attach conduit supports, pipe clamps or other clamping fittings.
The RSS3 is a superior alternative to wood blocking.
- the RSS3 is made out of 100% recycled PVC and will support a variety of small conduit and condensate piping
- manufactured in a reflective white to match the trend in commercial roofing to energy-efficient white roofing
- the RSS3 has smooth, rounded edges that will not crack, warp, blister, and damage the rooftop membrane
- lightweight design makes for easy transport to the job site
- quick and easy installation
- 2-year limited warranty
Individual support pieces cannot be less than 6" long.
Do not cut RSS3 products directly on the roof membrane surface.