Smith 3430 Large Capacity Sani-Ceptor Floor & Indirect Waste Drain
• Due to market pricing restrictions, the price shown is not valid in California, Oregon, Washington, or New York City. If you are in one of these areas, please call us at (800)334-9815 for a territory-specific quote. • All in-stock Jay R. Smith items have a 24 hour processing time and are not included in our same-day shipping policy. Back-ordered items will ship upon availability. Once determined, the estimated ship date will be provided to you.
Used in kitchens, hospitals, food markets, restaurants, schools and all types of food handling areas not subject to foot or other traffic. The deeper receptors are particularly useful for indirect waste applications or for handling a large volume of wastewater.
- manufacturer – J.R. Smith
- material –
- body - cast iron with an acid-resistant coated interior
- grate - loose set, acid-resistant coated, 12" square, cast iron top
- bottom strainer – aluminum dome
- receptor depth – 8”