Smith 5619 Guardian Dual Check® 1/4 Turn Non-Freeze Wall Hydrant
All in-stock Jay R. Smith items have a 24 hour processing time and are not included in our same-day shipping policy.
Back-ordered items will ship upon availability. Once determined, the estimated ship date will be provided to you.
For installation in the interior or exterior building walls where an exposed hose connection is acceptable. It provides positive non-freeze protection. Adaptable to all types of wall construction.
Regularly Furnished - Bronze Quarter Turn Non-Freeze Automatic Draining Hydrant with Stainless Steel Face, Hose Connection, Integral Vacuum Breaker and Dual Check Valve and "T" Handle Key.
Fits the Space of One Standard Brick, Aesthetic Design for Building Exterior, Ergonomic Design
The Guardian Dual Check hydrant, with the box, is the go-to choice for contractors working on brick façade buildings. This ergonomic hydrant is designed to fit into the space of one standard brick for easy installation. That adds up to significant time savings because you eliminate extra cuts and mortar repair.
Labor Saving Features:
- Quarter-turn full-flow feature.
- 3/4" inlet and hose connection.
- Removable "T" handle key or ergonomically designed wheel handle.
- Flush installation to eliminate catch points.
- Bronze hydrant with a stainless steel face.
- Self-draining non-freeze hydrant with dual check valve & integral vacuum breaker.
- Fits flush to building in one standard course brick.
- Commercial construction applications.
- Complies with ANSI A112.21.3M
- Complies with ASSE 1019B & 1052
- IAPMO Listed, File #2749