24" x 24" Milcor Universal Fire Rated Access Door Style UFR for Walls and Ceilings
•fire rated: carries both UL and...
The Milcor Universal Fire-Rated Door may be specified with confidence for service access in drywall, masonry or tile walls or ceilings where fire ratings are stipulated by code requirements.
- fire rated: carries both UL and CUL 1 1/2 hour, Class B fire rating, as well as the Warnock Hersey Label for three-hour noncombustible floor/ceiling systems
- certified: 250°F temperature rise protection
- material: 16-gauge frame with 20-gauge sandwich-type insulated door panel
- insulation: 2” mineral fiber
- finishes: powder-coated white
- hinge: continuous piano hinge with stainless steel pin
- lock: self-latching paddle latch and locking system with key operated cylinder lock furnished with two keys and interior release mechanism
- rating is maintained for a 2-hour wall
- carries both UL and CUL 11/2 hour, class B fire rating, as well as the Warnock Hersey Label for three-hour noncombustible floor/ceiling systems
- certified 250°F temperature rise protection:
- Milcor UFR doors are insulated with super-efficient insulation to limit temperature rise after 30 minutes to only 250°F
- this UL temperature rise is the best in the business
- insulation offers true safety:
- conventional uninsulated access doors can assist spontaneous ignition of anything near the door when the temperature on the protected side of a door exceeds 600°F, endangering people
- reduced sound transmission:
- the sandwich-type insulated door panel provides a dual benefit of reduction in sound transmission through the access door
- automatic panel closer:
- a strong coil spring makes the door self-closing and self-latching
- the convenient snap latch can be left locked or unlocked without affecting the closer seal
- choice of finishes:
- available in white powder-coated steel
- optional colors include gray, gold sand and jet black
*If expedited shipping is required, please call 1-800-334-9815.
- Style UFR Access Door Submittal Data
- Milcor LEED Certifications
- Style UFR Access Door Catalog Section
Many other sizes are available.