Josam 45630 Series SS Retrofit Liner fits 12" Top x 6" Deep Sink
•universal design fits most commercially available... Read More
Josam series 45630 fabricated stainless steel (type 304) liner to fit drains or sinks with 12" tops and 6" sump depths, with close-fit bottom outlet and perforated stainless steel grate.
Josam retrofit stainless steel floor sink liners will renew an existing floor sink with no need to remove the existing drain. Upgrade deteriorating and unsanitary floor sinks with a clean and durable stainless steel liner. Available in various sizes and depths to accommodate most applications. Complete range of stainless steel grates and filter basket options available.
- universal design fits most commercially available floor sinks
- easily installs into an existing floor sink
- provides a completely new waterway and appearance while maintaining the superior qualities of a stainless steel product
- models for 8”, 12” and 16” top sizes available with various depths
- grates for the heaviest to lightest of loads
- filter basket and sediment bucket available
- confirm the total height of the liner will fit into the existing floor drain/sink
- be sure the liner outlet does not bottom out on installed drain pipe elbow or other restriction. Cut liner outlet length as needed
- for bent edge flange option (-BE), cut groove in the floor - and fill with sealant/adhesive just before liner insertion to accept bent edge
- clean installed sink flange surface and immediately - surrounding floor area
- apply sealant to outside of liner outlet pipe
- apply sealant/adhesive to the underside of liner flange
- insert liner into floor drain/sink
- place grate
- apply a surface load and protect installation for duration of cure time for sealant/adhesive
- Correct sealants and adhesives will vary by installation site. Consult your preferred provider for the best sealant/adhesive to use for stainless steel to the specific flooring surface.
- Final load-bearing capacity will vary by installation. Add additional support as needed between installed sink and liner for job site traffic conditions.